Dear Riders of Belarus,
a few more weeks until the Cable Wakeboard World Championships in Mexico.
You could be the first rider to represent your country on the worlds 2016!
Flights are incredible cheep in the moment!
Over 200 Riders joined already!
We will have a professional TV Production and Distribution!
Come,.. use your profile and join the worlds and enjoy the unbelievable Mexican Style!
Here you can find the Competition Page with all information: http://myzone.cablewakeboard.net/en/116/?sub=6&comp=989
Here a timetable:
- 1st-2nd World and Confederation Council Meeting with PANAM, EA, AO Members
- 1st-3rd Seminar for new Judges and Scorers
- 3rd-4th Clinic for experienced Judges who will judge the Worlds
Junior and Senior Categories:
- Thursday, 3rd Registration for Juniors, Boys and Girls
- Friday, 4th Official Training Juniors, Boys and Girls and Opening Ceremony
- Saturday, 5th Qualifications I
- Sunday, 6th Qualifications II
- Monday, 7th Finals I Boys, Girls, Masters, Veterans
- Tuesday, 8th Finals II Juniors, Closing Ceremony for Youth Championships
Open and seated Categories:
- Monday, 7th Finals Registration for Open and Seated Categories,
- Tuesday, 8th Official Training Open and Seated, Pricegiving, Opening for Open Championships
- Wednesday, 9th, Qualifications Open and Seated I
- Thursday, 10th Qualifications Open and Seated II
- Friday, 11th : LCQ + SEMIFINALS
- Saturday, 12th : Finals Open and Seated, Pricegiving, Closing Ceremony for Open Championships
Mit freundlichen Grüßen Lucien Gerkau
Lucien Gerkau firstname.lastname@example.org
IWWF (International Waterski and Wakeboard Federation) Cable Wakeboard World Council Chairman
IWWF Cable Wakeboard World Cup Commission
E&A (Europe & Africa) Cable Wakeboard Council Member